Quick little post, one of the other OCC products I picked up during the Sephora VIB sale was this loose pigment from their Loose Colour Concentrate line in Jubilee. I saw it reviewed originally on temptalia - she said duochrome fans would love it, don't have to twist my arm!
I don't have any duochromes in the baby blue base and she said it shifted multiple ways. I think this is one that will only show all the colors in different lights. For the lighting I've seen it in so far, I'm seeing a shift to green only. Very lovely nonetheless! Pictures were taken with flash so you can see more of the sparkly green shimmer.
On my face:
- LORAC Behind the Scenes eye primer
- OCC Loose Colour Concentrate in Jubilee on lid (applied with fingers)
- LORAC PRO palette Taupe in crease, Cream at browbone, Nude inner corner
- Anastasia Covet liner in Gilded on outer half of upper lid
- bareMinerals Lash Domination mascara
- LORAC PRO palette Taupe on brows
- OCC Concealer in Y0 on nose, cheeks, chin
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Mood Light all over and concentrated on cheeks for blush
- Stila Color Balm Lipstick in Vivienne lightly applied and smudged around lip line
Post a Comment