Hi everyone, I've got brow pens and pencils swatches! I wanted to demo and talk about 4 different brow pens I have since they're a somewhat newly popular item - all in theory a medium brown type shade. Since I'm pale, brown eyebrow products can go super red or orange. I also have this overactive sweat gland situation in the front of my brows which can absolutely eat through brow color in an hour flat, so I talk a bit about which ones hold up to sweat/water.
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Brow Color in Medium
- Ardell Stroke A Brow Feathering Pen in Medium Brown
- MAC Shape + Shade Brow Tint in Spiked
- LimeCrime Bushy Brows in Brownie
- Colourpop Precision Brow Pencil in Taken for Granite https://colourpop.com/products/precision-brow-pencil
- L'Oreal Brow Stylist Definer in Dark Brunette
- Colourpop Brow Boss in Dark Brown
- NYX Microbrow in Ash Brown
- Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil in Ash
- Shu Uemura Hard Formula in Seal Brown
Here's my video with demos and reviews!
Post a Comment