I had a little trouble getting swatches that were even and consistent so I added a couple blobs of thicker swatches above the Juvia's Place foundation and the L'Oreal Infallible Fresh Wear. The L'Oreal does oxidize a bit more so is a little darker.
Per the comparison chart Juvia's Place posted on Instagram (link here) they have it comparable to Fenty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte in 105 and NYX Can't Stop Won't Stop in Fair. I feel like they swatch similarly for the Fenty foundation but I think NYX is a bit deeper. I have a variety of pale yellowy undertone drugstore foundations I could have included but didn't because I wanted to do the concealer swatches on the same arm. Let me know if you want more comparison swatches on the foundation!
Foundations swatched left to right:
- NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation in Siberia
- Juvia's Place I Am Magic Foundation in 740 Marisol (extra thicker swatch above)
- L'Oreal Infallible Fresh Wear Foundation in 400 Pearl (extra thicker swatch above)
- Tarte Face Tape in 8S Porcelain Sand
- Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation in CN 0.5 Shell
- Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define in F0.2
- Fenty Pro Filtr Soft Matte in 105
Concealers swatched left to right:
- Juvia's Place I Am Magic Concealer in J24 (above is Colourpop No Filter Concealer in Fair 02)
- e.l.f. Camo Concealer in Fair Warm
- Cover FX Power Place Concealer in N Fair 1 (my favorite concealer currently)
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Chantilly (my favorite when wearing slightly darker foundation)
- Colourpop No Filter Concealer in Fair 02
Here's my review with thoughts on the formula after several days of testing.
Post a Comment