Uploaded a review on a foundation I picked up during the holiday sales (35% off because full price is steep, yikes) - the Pat McGrath Sublime Perfection foundation in Light 2. It is labeled as fairest, but this is a good shade or two darker than most lines with a very pale option.
Swatches left to right:
- Pat McGrath Sublime Perfection in Light 2
- Haus Labs Skin Tech Foundation in 030 Fair Cool
- Estee Lauder DoubleWear in 0N1 Alabaster
- Lancome Teint Idole Ultra in 095W
- L'Oreal Infallible Fresh Wear in 390 Snow
For a demo and review, see my video below.
Post a Comment