Smaller group of favorites this month, mostly face products. I've been happy with this primer/foundation/powder/concealer combination and have used it probably every day of April. Before it warmed up again, it seemed to make a small reduction in shine during the day which is near miraculous for me!
Here's the order I use these for my morning face:
- LORAC eye primer - works as well as my loved Too Faced Shadow Insurance and is cheaper
- Smashbox Photo Finish - I didn't feel like this product was worth it after I bought it, rediscovered it a couple months ago and have been liking how foundation applies over it, silky feel it gives from all that luscious slip, possibly helps keep shine slightly down
- (now I usually do my eyes, time for my face primer to settle in)
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Face & Body in shade 38 Pink Porcelain - the color isn't perfect for me, a little pink and touch dark but I adore how easily it applies and never settles in my pores which is a problem I have with almost everything
- bareMinerals concealer in Well Rested - the light yellow shade works perfectly for the redness around my nose and cheeks that the foundation doesn't cover, also great for leftover dark spots from acne - I swirl it on with a fluffy Sonia Kashuk eye blending brush
- Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder in Translucent - gives a tiny bit of coverage, helps with shine maintenance, isn't too dark, non-powdery finish
- Jemma Kidd Make Up School Blushwear Creme Cheek Color in PawPaw - love this peach/orange shade, it is so easy to apply and blend with fingers, not sticky in the slightest and dries to a nice powder finish; very natural looking and I find very flattering with my skintone
- e.l.f. spoolie - I'm always struggling to make my brows more defined since they are blonde, a spoolie will blend out a questionable application and is an overall lifesaver!
Post a Comment