Long time no swatch.
Some comparison swatches for the new(er) Glossier foundation - in a pale shade with coverage, no less! I find this to be one that's a smidge too pale/not yellow enough so the pink in my skin gets enhanced and my face looks pink in comparison to my sickly pale yellow neck 😂 Similar to what the KVD and Estee Lauder shades I swatched do sometimes.
Left to right:
- Glossier Stretch Fluid in Very Light 1
- KVD Beauty Lock-it in Light 42 Neutral
- Estee Lauder Double Wear in 0N1 Alabaster
- L’Oreal Fresh Wear in 390 Snow
- Lancome Teint Idole Ultra in 095W
- Clinique Beyond Perfecting in CN 0.5
For my full thoughts and demo, see my video below: